Springing from Audio-Technica’s rich heritage in professional audio, the ATH-MSR7 Over-Ear High-Resolution Audio Headphones are designed to reproduce Hi-Res Audio, allowing users to hear music the way it was intended. The over-ear headphones are outfitted with exclusive 45 mm True Motion Drivers, which utilize lightweight voice coils, a custom-mounted printed circuit board, and a specially designed diaphragm to improve transient response and minimize sound distortion for rich, detailed audio reproduction.
The ATH-MSR7 features multi-layered air damping technology for extended mid-to-low frequency response. The housings, designed to mirror the full shape of the ear, are constructed of an aluminum/magnesium mix, layered to provide a lightweight, rigid structure that reduces unwanted resonance. Three precisely placed vents within these layers work to control airflow and improve dynamics. A stainless steel acoustic mesh resistor provides an improved high-frequency response, while a bass acoustic resistor delivers an accurate low-frequency response. The headphones’ highly flexible swivel design - with soft, memory foam earpads and headband - ensure lasting comfort even during the longest listening sessions. And with three detachable cables, one with in-line controls and a microphone for smartphones and other devices, the ATH-MSR7 provides Hi-Res Audio anywhere you go.
While many listeners may believe that high-resolution audio came along with the introduction of the Compact Disc in 1982, constraints on the disc’s storage space always prevented CD audio (standardized at 44.1 kHz/16-bit) from fully and completely reproducing the original recorded sound. The advent and subsequent popularity of MP3s only made this problem more pronounced – the necessary compression of these files causes audio information to be lost, thus greatly reducing the audio quality. But with lossless audio file formats, faster Internet speeds, and storage space increasingly easy to come by (and in ever-smaller packages), the push is on to create audio equipment capable of capturing and reproducing true Hi-Res Audio, generally considered to be 96 kHz/24-bit or better. The Hi-Res Audio logo certifies that a product meets the Hi-Res Audio standards. Per these standards, headphones must have transducer frequency performance to at least 40 kHz. As a producer of these types of audiophile headphones since 1972, Audio-Technica is well-positioned to provide audio solutions that meet the demands of Hi-Res Audio media formats, allowing for the full reproduction of their extended sonic characteristics.
Warranty:30 Day Warranty
- Designed to reproduce Hi-Res Audio, allowing you to hear your music the way it was intended
- Exclusive 45 mm True Motion Drivers improve transient response and minimize sound distortion for rich, detailed audio reproduction
- Features multi-layered air damping technology for extended mid-to-low frequency response
- Housings constructed of an aluminum/magnesium mix provide a lightweight, rigid structure that reduces unwanted resonance
- Three precisely placed vents within the layers work to control airflow and improve dynamics
- Highly flexible swivel design, with soft, memory foam earpads and headband ensure comfort even during long listening sessions
- Stainless steel acoustic mesh resistor provides improved high-frequency response, while bass acoustic resistor delivers accurate low-frequency response
Packaging:Non-Retail (Bulk Packaging)
What you get:One  Audio Technica SonicPro Over Ear High-Resolution Audio Headphones
Vous aimerez également ...